Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chicken with Pesto Cream Sauce on Spinach

OK - before I forget this recipe...

Good olive oil with garlic - hot in pan
Add chicken tenderloins, brown on both sides
Add a big splash of chardonnay
Cook for a few minutes until chicken is getting cooked
Add pesto and heavy cream - heat til bubbly and starts to thicken
Add pepper - ( I don't use salt but now would be time )

In the meantime, wilt some spinach by putting in boiling water just for a minute.

Spinach on plate with chicken and cream sauce on top. YUM!

Mom liked it too and wished she hadn't brought her dinner with her. But, that is always a very smart thing at my house - you never know when the choices will just be diet coke and parmesan.

WAYY overate for the last few months so losing some weight on Atkins which is the only thing that works for me. Over 5 pounds the first 3 days and I can eat like this. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment