Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm tired.....so is Ava...







Everything closed yesterday. The Danforth is mine and the condo on Congress Street is not. That part makes me sad but that is a part of my life that I really need to move on from and I made a fabulous return on my investment and it was the first property that I really did from scratch. The Maine Home + Design article will make it always be there for me - that photography was sensational.






Now Ava and I need to settle into this next one. I know I need to get some rest before I get to into it. We'll be in Portland all day today working with vendors then tomorrow work on the restaurant concept then I think we'll go home Saturday night, get some rest on Sunday and back down here to Portland on Monday with John to really dig in.






Ava now loves Room 7 at Pomegranate too. She's all snuggled in. Danforth is a little overwhelming for her at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment