Friday, May 31, 2013
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Grilling tomatoes intensifies their flavor and takes a traditional Italian starter to the next level.
- Vegetable oil, for brushing grill
- 2 large red tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- 2 large yellow tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- 2 tsp. garlic oil, plus more for brushing tomatoes
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, halved, each half thinly sliced
- 12 leaves fresh basil
2. Brush tomato slices with garlic oil, season with salt and pepper (if desired), and place on grill. Cook 8 minutes, turning once, or until tomato slices are juicy and grill-marked.
3. Arrange tomato and mozzarella in alternating pattern on serving plate. Drizzle with 2 tsp. garlic oil, and top with basil leaves.
Posted by Maine Rooms at 5:43 PM