Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

Finally closed on the Danforth in Portland, renovated it and launched it into an incredible future.

Sold my beautiful loft on Congress Street in Portland that was featured in the May 2008 Maine Home+Design and some of the best work I've done, but that's ok.

Sold Brunswick Inn on Park Row after a complete redesign - sad but ok.

Got my first television Treatment on file with the Writer's Guild of America - very cool.

Bought the West End Inn, then leased it out.

For the first time in my adult life I was truly SINGLE for a whole year. Very healthy.

Hosted Blue County at Criterion for perhaps their last concert together, sad but excited for them all and their futures.

Hosted Celebrity Chef Carmen Gonzales at The Danforth for an amazing brunch. Hope to work with her soon again.

Listened to songs that I know will be hits in 2010 for business partner, Aaron and his new band, Dirt Road Hotel.

Completed several substantial real estate sales as a broker for the first time in many years, was fun but fine to let brokers do it.

Enjoyed an amazing year, considering, at The Swan Agency Sotheby's International Realty - led market in all categories.

Saw several beautiful shows at Cygnet Gallery in Portland. And actually had some very good months despite the economy.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT AND SIGNIFICANT 2009 HAPPENING! The little princess, Miss Ava and I became a family and life will never be the same. How a dog grabs your heart and won't let go is one of life's mysteries. I can say that in 2009 I fell in love :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment