Sunday, May 2, 2010

Good thoughts, prayers and love -

I was just going to post some gorgeous photos that Evelyn took on an idyllic walk this afternoon out on Mr. Rockefeller's Carriage Roads. Absolutely magical - the views AND the fact that we walked a good distance, a lot up hill and KNOCK ON WOOD - so far, back is good.

But...... I just found out that one of my friends in Nashville has had to move everything in his home including himself, his wife and their two dogs to the second floor of their house because the floods are going to come into their house. Most of their neighbors have evacuated and the police are patrolling in small boats. I can't even imagine what it would be like for your home to be full of water.

So, instead of posting the pics tonight, I am going to transfer all those positive and thankful thoughts to Nashville and hope that all is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment