Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bella :-)


As I was writing about this little girl, Bella, who Ava and I applied to her Rescuers to have in our family,the phone rang and I thought it was one of the people that I had emailed telling them that I used them as a reference for a possible adoption but it was Sue, Bella's rescuer!! What a great conversation. Not only did we talk about Bella but Sue also gave me information important for Ava.


I am totally putting this all in God's hands - don't mean to sound all religous but... - if Ava and I are the right family for this little girl then we will be the best Mom and big sister we can be. Next on the docket is a home visit to our house to see if it, and we, would be a good fit while Bella continues to get the Dr's care she needs with her eye.


You just never know what kind of surprises life brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment