Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Position at Danforth

I think I was thinking of myself when I wrote the job description for the new position at Danforth. I wish I could....




The concierge/event innkeeper at the Danforth Inn is responsible for the guest amenities,concierge services and events at the inn. This position is salaried with six shifts per week at the inn in addition to meeting with event clients and actual event management.

Applicants should be very familiar with Portland and it's restaurants, attractions, shopping and nightlife as well as have an interest in cooking and baking, have experience with hospitality and event planning preferably with knowledge or an interest in wine.

Complementing the General Manager role, the Concierge/Event Innkeeper can be a live on site position. Salary is dependent on housing and experience.

The Concierge/Event Innkeeper will work with the owner to increase the event business at the inn as well as implementing guest amenities such as wine bar, stay/play packages and guest booked events as well as music/art/food productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment