- Boutique Inn and Restaurant
- Portland, Me 04101
- Hotels and Lodging
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Career Level
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
- Job Reference Code
About the Job
We are looking for the ideal General Manager for an upscale, small, boutique inn and restaurant in Portland, Maine.
An incredible capacity for attention to detail and love for working with guests are priority traits of the successful candidate. Three to five years of fine dining experience and appreciation of food, wine and design is key and a desire to be the face of this dynamic business is paramount.
This is a live-in, year round position with overall 24/7 responsibility for the property. We will hire the applicant with the most well rounded experience and desire including:
- Demand for attention to detail.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in FOH restaurant management, with knowledge of wine and fine dining service.
- Passion for and experience working with guests.
- Fastidious demands for cleanliness and organization.
- Ability to lead a team --- and be a team player.
- Passion for and concierge-level knowledge of Maine.
- Basic knowledge of property maintenance.
- Full understanding of balancing guests and business needs.
For more information, please visit: www.kimberlyswan.com
TO APPLY: Please email your resume and cover letter to Holly Walls.