- They’re packed with more antioxidants than any other fruit or vegetable.
- They are bursting with vitamins A and C, zinc, potassium, iron, calcium, and magnesium, and they’re also high in fiber.
- They boost our immunity against everyday illnesses.
- Blueberries contain 38 percent more heart-healthy anthocyanins than red wine.
- Blueberries help neurons in the brain talk to each other, significantly improving learning function, motor skills, and memory.
- Like cranberries, they also help protect against urinary tract infections.
- They can help relieve both diarrhea and constipation.
- They boost lutein, which helps protect vision.
- They help fight belly fat.
- They taste great.
Friday, August 23, 2013
TOP 10 REASONS TO EAT BLUEBERRIES:
Posted by Maine Rooms at 6:14 PM