Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bad day...

Sometimes there are bad days, and this was sure one of them. My new associate lost her Dad which made me so sad for her and you always feel so helpless at a time like that, there is nothing you can say to help and you know it.
Everyone is tired and ugly and not being very nice to each other.
Today was a big one for unappreciativeness, I KNOW that isn't a word but heck.
I feel like my mantra is that your time isn't any more precious than mine but in the end I understand that everyone's most important time is their own. I get that.
If people weren't being mean, they didn't feel well which makes me feel bad.
And then on top of all that it was too busy to go out on Carriage Trails and that broke Ava's heart which breaks my heart. So.... I think I am just going to go to bed now so that tomorrow comes sooner and we'll see if it can't be better.
Oh, I just remembered, Queen Victoria in Port tomorrow,,, ugh.... maybe Thursday will be good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment