Friday, September 11, 2009

Mercury is in retrograde, or something screwy. :-)






What a crazy, hectic day... but the good thing is every single wacky thing seemed to work out for the best.



After a lot of deliberation, we extended two offers today to join The Swan Agency SIR, one brokerage and one administrative. Both were accepted and I could not be more pleased.



Brokers and clients had many challenges today but it seems like we jumped a bunch of hurdles and all ended up well. The market is really getting hot.



Deadlines kept us from going on our nightly carriage road walk but Ava and I went down to our beach to walk a little. She was still scared of the shore from Hurricane Bill experience.



When we got back, more wildlife chaos..For heaven's sake, I'm moving to Fifth Avenue in Manhattan. Called Mom and Dad because a little hummingbird was up in the skylight on the front porch, throwing himself at the glass. They said they would stop here after their walk with Mulligan but by the time they got here I was getting a little panicky because the little guy was wearing himself out. Finally Dad and I got a ladder up there and we got him with a fishnet for goldfish... I know...... oy.... when Dad went to let him go he was crying and I thought a goner but I guess he just had his little foot caught on a string and when Dad got him free he sailed up over the trees so another happy ending. But seriously, enough already....



I was heading to Portland this weekend but... for some reason, I'm worn out.



Two long walks this weekend on the agenda too.

No comments:

Post a Comment