Monday, October 12, 2009

The Gift that is the Carriage Roads

Doesn't that sound sappy?

It seems like every time we take a new route I have a new favorite but I don't think anything can be better than the ones today. We parked at the end of Stanley Brook Road, before it joins the Loop Road and did a private loop. We ran into two of the most beautiful carriages with the most gorgeous horses I have ever seen in my life. Obviously they were people that belonged there and are kind enough to let others use these beautiful roads. One part was along the stream that was so magical and peaceful and I LOVE these without bikes. I have nothing against bikes and can't wait to bike them myself, but it is so much less stressful with Ava if we don't have to worry about some bike screaming around every corner.

This is what life should be. (Thought since I started sappy, I should end that way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment