Saturday, March 7, 2009

An incredibly beautiful Maine day

At one point on Commercial Street in Portland today my car temp showed 58 degrees. What a spectacular day. The good thing about a lousy winter is how much it makes you appreciate a beautiful day. (kind of how much I appreciated the chocolate peanut butter cake I saw in a display case today while on Atkins diet....)

We spent four hours at a building inspection on my newest potential acquisition. Usually, you are excited about a property and then the building inspection pulls you down. Today was the opposite, I realized even more how much I want to start working on this amazing property.

Can't wait to be able to say what it is but need to get through the due diligence period - only a few more weeks hopefully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment