Monday, March 30, 2009

May need to change blog name to AVA
















You know how people say having children totally changes their lives...? I think it is the same for a dog. All of a sudden, Ava is the priority and I should probably just change the name of the blog so you know you are just going to be seeing puppy pics.
She decided this weekend that she thought this was a pretty cool place to live and I was an OK Mom. This morning she decided that Uncle John was going to work out for her too.
She also has a special friend here. We have named the dog in the mirror Lola so that Ava won't know how crazy she is. Earlier tonight she kept running in the dining room on the other side of the wall where the giant mirror is to see where Lola was hiding.
She is laying half in my lap and half on my laptop right now. I am thinking more all the time that this could be Elvis' reincarnation. As I typed that she looked straight up at me.... lucky me if this is a combination of Elvis and Ave, lucky me!










No comments:

Post a Comment