Saturday, March 14, 2009

“A person is not old until regrets take the place of dreams”

My quote of the day, I love it.

Life is so, so short and I just don't want to look back and wish that I had done something, not a lot of fear of that right now :-)

The one real estate regret I have is not buying Schooners in Kennebunkport years ago, it is such a cool place, different name now but a real boutique hotel feeling. I wanted that so badly but probably wasn't ready for something that big. And I was still married and it may have driven John over the edge..... he was Deputy Chief at the time and had a plate full already.

I also don't want to regret not smelling the roses more often so I am going to make myself go out and enjoy this incredible day, it is nice and sunny. Lifts anyone's spirits.

In the meantime I have to do a personal property inventory on a large property, think of a name and tapas menu and brunch menu for a new wine bar, write a business plan for a management company and apply for a liquor license. That is before noon......

No comments:

Post a Comment